HalfMoonDekaron2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HalfMoonDekaron2010

The DREAM

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

here is the client i have upload it ^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ServerAdmin
HalfAdmin
HalfAdmin
ServerAdmin

here is the client i have upload it ^^ Empty
PostSubject: here is the client i have upload it ^^   here is the client i have upload it ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Last edited by ServerAdmin on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zezaw123

PostSubject: Hello answer me admin fast thanks   here is the client i have upload it ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Hello i can donwload the patches but when i gonna download aprt 1 and 2 and 3 its stood the file u trying to download is temponarly not works something like that. i can download the parts pls help
Back to top Go down
[DEKARON]ButterCup

PostSubject: Re: here is the client i have upload it ^^   here is the client i have upload it ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:01 pm

number one works (: the others dont (n)
Back to top Go down
zezaw123

PostSubject: Re: here is the client i have upload it ^^   here is the client i have upload it ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:11 am

i got all parts now i extrached them with the 2 patches and so on but server is online so i cant register me and i cant log in. its ok if its not 24/7 server but please have it online abit lol the game links are on homepage this day but the server is not online. a tips is to get server on. no 1 gonna download the game if players se the reg page is off and server off. i was shaking when i saw the rates of this server so insane cool i rly wanna play it i gonna go sleep now for any hours but please take it online later ebcurse i wanna play and reg me. server is so cool so please if u want to add me in skype add guwarn1 or add kristoffer.12345@hotmail.com in msn thanks. se u
Back to top Go down
ServerAdmin
HalfAdmin
HalfAdmin
ServerAdmin

PostSubject: lol   here is the client i have upload it ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:06 pm

why is deosnt work ?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: here is the client i have upload it ^^   here is the client i have upload it ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:46 pm

u need idm or somthing else like this well many download managers have many problems ^^
Back to top Go down
https://half-moon-dekaron.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here is the client i have upload it ^^   here is the client i have upload it ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

here is the client i have upload it ^^
Page 1 of 1